June is a National Rose Month and Red Rose symbolizes Love, Beauty, Courage, Romantic Love and Respect.
While the White Rose means Purity, Innocence, Silence, Secrecy, Reverence, Humility, and Youthfulness.
Pink Rose refers to Appreciation, Grace, Perfect Happiness, Admiration, and Gentleness.
And the number of Roses also has different meanings.
- A single rose of any color depicts utmost devotion
- Two roses entwined together communicate “Marry me”
- Six Roses signify a need to be loved or cherished
- Eleven roses assure the recipient they are truly and deeply loved
- Thirteen roses indicate a secret admirer