Its that wonderful time of the year again.
Starbucks by being the third largest fast food restaurant in the world with 28,218 store locations world wide.
Here in the Philippines Starbucks operates with almost 200 stores across the country.
Yearly in the Philippines Starbucks make an announcement that turn every Starbucks Filipino enthusiast to go crazy, crazy to the point that they will treat anyone from friends to strangers for a cup of coffee.
All of that for collecting stickers!
This 2019 Starbucks announce the Starbucks 2019 Planner and Travel Organizer.
That’s right folks, we can choose from the Starbucks 2019 Planner design or the Starbucks 2019 Organizer design.
How many stickers have you collected already?
In line with the Starbucks 2019 Planner and Travel Organizer, Starbucks have also featured several Holiday Beverage for you to try.
So what are you waiting for?, rush to your nearest or your favorite Starbucks Spot and start collecting your stickers.
Below are the Terms and Condition to avail of the 2019 Starbucks Promo:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Promotion starts on November 2, 2018. Stickers may be collected starting November 2, 2018 to January 7, 2019.
- A customer can avail of the paper promo card with no purchase requirement from any Starbucks store in the Philippines within the Promo Period.
- One (1) sticker is awarded for any Tall, Grande or Venti Starbucks® handcrafted beverage purchase. A customer must accumulate a total of eighteen (18) stickers to redeem one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Philippines 2019 Planner or Starbucks Philippines Travel Organizer.
- Every purchase of at least a Tall, Grande or Venti Starbucks handcrafted beverage using a Starbucks Card entitles a customer to one (1) sticker and one (1) Beverage Star. Starbucks Card terms and conditions are available on www.starbucks.ph/card.
- Stickers will be awarded with the receipt at the date and point of purchase only. A no promo card, no sticker, no extension policy will be strictly implemented across all stores. No stickers will be released to the customer once the transaction has ended.
- A combination of up to two (2) paper promo cards will be allowed. Excess paper stickers for combined paper promo cards will be forfeited.
- Once eighteen (18) stickers are collected, the customer must submit the Paper Promo Card/s to redeem a Reward.
- Redemption of Reward will be from November 2, 2018 to March 8, 2019, at any Starbucks store in the Philippines.
- Customer may choose from the available planner designs or travel organizer designs at the store at the time of redemption.
- A single receipt purchase of food and other retail items (combination of coffee kit, coffee traveler, merchandise, whole bean, Starbucks VIA® or Teavana®) worth at least ₱7,000 will entitle a customer to one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Philippines 2019 Planner or Starbucks Travel Organizer. Combination of receipts is not allowed.
- Purchase of gift certificates and Starbucks Card load/reload will not entitle the customer to a sticker or Reward.
- The following transactions and discounts are qualified for this promotion.
- The following coupons and discounts are disqualified for this promotion.
- Tampering with and/or transferring of paper stickers to obtain the required number of stickers will render all paper promo cards null and void.
- A registered My Starbucks Rewards® customer can also participate by opting-in the promo and agreeing to the complete promo mechanics through the Starbucks Philippines Mobile App. Only one (1) My Starbucks Rewards® can be used per transaction.
- Once the customer is opted-in the promo, an e-promo card will be issued and can be viewed through the Mobile App homepage. The customer will only be eligible for an e-sticker for each purchase of any Tall, Grande or Venti Starbucks handcrafted beverage using the Mobile App. The e-sticker will be awarded automatically once the Mobile App purchase is final.
- The awarded e-sticker cannot be converted to a paper sticker throughout the Promo Period. Similarly, an awarded paper sticker cannot be converted to an e-sticker.
- Every eighteen (18) e-stickers collected will automatically earn one (1) Reward voucher on the Mobile App e-promo card. A Reward voucher is equivalent to one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2019 Planner or Starbucks Coffee Travel Organizer.
- A customer can collect multiple Reward vouchers within the Promo Period. The e-promo card will contain all accumulated e-stickers and Rewards vouchers.
- The customer can redeem a Reward by informing the Barista and scanning the Mobile App barcode. Screenshot or printout of the Mobile App barcode to redeem a Reward will not be accepted.
- Stores that are offline will not be able to award e-stickers and process redemption of a Reward. Eligible offline Mobile App transactions will automatically be awarded e-stickers within seven (7) working days.
- Starbucks reserves the right to make necessary adjustments to and/or suspend the registered My Starbucks Rewards® account of the customer without prior notice if Starbucks reasonably discovers transaction/s found to be unauthorized, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful.