In response to The Daily Post’s weekly photo challenge: “Change.”
First time to participate, Here’s my take in this Weeks Photo Challenge – Change.
The weather here in the Philippines constantly changing faster than anyone would notice, from a bright sunny morning to a cloudy afternoon, and as the season change so do we.
It was a busy day, after seeing the Geek Culture Gadget and Toy Fair in SM North my Mom and I went straight to World Trade Center Manila in Pasay for the Asia Pop Comic Con event.
Continue reading “Events: Asia Pop Comic Con Manila 2015”
I’m just glad to be nominated and thank you Grace Anne – you can check her blog in 20dayworld.wordpress.com
First things first are the rules of this award, here they are:
- Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the eleven questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make eleven questions of your own for your nominees or you may use the same questions.
Continue reading “Liebster Award: An Award Nomination”
May take on Cloud Storage vs External Hard Disk
Cloud vs Hard drive Storage – photo credits to http://www.pcworld.com
Continue reading “Where do you keep your precious photos?”
First I would like to thank Krisana17 for nominating me to the BROTHERHOOD OF THE WORLD BLOGGERS AWARD Continue reading “Awards – BROTHERHOOD OF THE WORLD BLOGGERS AWARD”
I notice that I have more photos from my camera phone rather than from my DSLR, well I guess its easier to take selfies using your camera phone rather than the bulky DSLR.
Continue reading “How to transfer or import photos from iPhone to windows Computer”